Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A New Home

I haven't posted for a long time. My laptop died just after my return from Japan and then there were the massive floods in Bangkok and Southern Thailand which took up my time. So here's a few years in a few sentences: I finished my teaching contract, travelled in Bali, returned to Sydney, applied for a job teaching English in France, moved to Nice in September 2012, taught English at a high school and travelled my way around Spain, France, Germany and England, returned to Australia in June 2013, worked in Sydney building a business as a freelance writer, holidayed in California and NYC, then moved to Chiang Mai in Thailand.

Phew!

I am now based in Chiang Mai with visits back to Sydney (and other exotic destinations) as often as possible.

If you'd like to follow my travels you can find me at my new home www.gratitudeandbliss.com
 as well as @hellomissbliss on Instagram/Twitter/ Vine/Pinterest and my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/au/shop/HelloMissBliss

Lots of love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment